Sunday, March 18, 2012

Jack's Mannequin-The Resolution (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)

Jack's Mannequin-The Resolution (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) Video Clips. Duration : 3.13 Mins.


Jack's Mannequin's The Resolution from The Glass Passenger, in stores now. Video directed by Stephenie Meyer as what people have said on the comments There's a lot that I don't know There's a lot that I'm still learning But I think I'm letting go Find my body It's still burning And you hold me down And you got me living in the past Come on and pick me up Somebody clear the wreckage from the blast I'm alive And I don't need a witness To know that I survived I'm not looking for forgiveness Yeah, I just need light I need light in the dark As I search for the resolution And the bars are finally closed So I try living in the moment Till the moment it just froze And I felt sick and so alone I can hear the sound Of your voice still ringing in my ear I'm going underground But you'll find me anywhere, I fear I'm alive And I don't need a witness To know that I survived I'm not looking for forgiveness Yeah, I just need light I need light in the dark As I search for the resolution I need light in the dark As I search for the resolution Resolution, resolution Tomorrow back from now Annie, I'm almost home And you hold me down Yeah, you hold me down I'm alive I don't need a witness To know that I survived I'm not looking for forgiveness Yeah, I'm alive I don't need a witness To know that I survived I'm not looking for forgiveness Yeah, I just need light I need light in the dark As I search for the resolution I need light in the dark As I search for the resolution I need light, I need light

Tags: Jack's Mannequin, The Resolution, Andrew Mcmahon, The Glass Passenger, Leukemia, The Mixed Tape, Dark Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment