Friday, March 23, 2012

about DU: is it one more secret beside chemtrails and haarp? dt./engl.

about DU: is it one more secret beside chemtrails and haarp? dt./engl. Tube. Duration : 1.77 Mins.


some informations in general about what makes me nervous observing the environment, thinking about leukemia and schmallenberg virus I took the vis about the evidence about airpollution at the place I live out of my chanel. I have been innocent and needed to get information...and somehow things went its own direction...the vids were showing the revelation and were a way to deal with it for me...but I live in a landscape which is US and NATO testing area, so the rules of war are dominating...no radar no conrolling of air and groundwater...well I know now what is going on, even I don't understand everything..it is somehow difficult to understand sickmindthinking...I want to apolgize to you all, who want to do something to stop this...it is necessary to know about: nanotecnology, HHARP and this new weapon tecnology and mind control...and always keep this in mind...if not it will be useless and you are not aware of the dangers... The corner where I sit at the table doing my internet work is every night getting to a freezing point, I think there is a freezer switched on when I use the Inter Net. I'm just thinking about getting rid of it, but that is what they want me to do... I suffered from a severe attack trying to do measurements of radi ation after intensive fighter movements above my house...I didn't notice it directly but I think sort of fleeing instinct let me go into the house very quickly... I documented it in one of the last vids... Communication with my best friends ...

Keywords: Info, jet, aerosoles, carnicom, clouds, nuclear, energy, cellphones, Skye

No comments:

Post a Comment