Saturday, March 10, 2012

Choosing A King Episode 10

Choosing A King Episode 10 Video Clips. Duration : 2.15 Mins.


Okay quick question...is everyone having troubles watching Much Better because one of my friends here on YouTube is having problems watching it and I just want to see if it's with everyone else as well...it doesn't say that it's blocked so that's confusing me but please let me know :) Episode Ten Demi's POV I snuck into my dad's office and carefully looked around making sure I was alone, I sighed and then looked through the file cabinet looking for Joe's file. I know it's an invasion of privacy but I wanted to know what he meant by a sick daughter, it made me sad that he was taking these crap gigs just to get by. I sighed not finding his file in the cabinet making me mad, I groaned and then looked around before finding the file on my dad's desk. So it seemed I wasn't the only one curious about him, I sat in my dads chair and opened the folder looking around, I skipped most of stuff but basically what I caught from his file was he was a straight A student and never went to college or university. Instead he stayed with his long time girlfriend and had a daughter but he never married. There's nothing in here telling me what happed to his girlfriend but it does have information about his daughter. Her name is Bailey Jonas, she's just turned four and she's currently battling leukemia. This would mean that Joe was nineteen years old when Bailey was born which would explain why he didn't go off to college. I gasped hearing my fathers voice; I grabbed a piece of paper and ...

Keywords: Joe, Demi, JEMI, Ian, Miley, Sterling, Selena, David, Taylor, Choosing, King, Ep, 10

No comments:

Post a Comment