Sunday, November 20, 2011

twizzlers one-shot (2/2)

twizzlers one-shot (2/2) Video Clips. Duration : 0.17 Mins.


We were friends for 3 years by then. The end of the school year rolled around and we were all very sad. I was in 7th grade and she was in 8th but we were all in the same classes because of how small our school was. She would be going to high school and I would be going into 8th grade. We both somehow knew this would affect our relationship but we wouldn't admit it. Summer finally came and it had been determined that I would be home school because our school shut down and I didn't want to go to the public school where all the kids who hate me go. Special girl invited me to her house for a sleep over. I went over and we had a good time like always but I could feel something was different. When the night came to an end and morning came just before I got into my car she ran over to me and hugged me for a while. I smelt all the tiwzzlers she had ate all over her. That's what she always smelt like. Tiwizzlers. But for whatever reason that time she smelt almost over powering with them. I got in the car and gave her a small smile and a wave. 5 months. 5 long months I didn't talk to her. I called and email her but there was no use. At about 3 months I gave up. One day she emailed me asking me to come down to the hospital not far from where I live. I was confused and worried by her sudden request. When I got there I spotted her mom in one of the hard plastic chairs crying. Then her dad led me to a small room with out a word. When I stepped in the aroma of twizzlers filled the air ...

Tags: Twizzlers, one-shot, part, sad, leukemia, :(

No comments:

Post a Comment