Friday, November 11, 2011

Geoff

Geoff Tube. Duration : 10.08 Mins.


&lbt;i&rbt;"I approached my whole experience with cancer like a hockey playoff series. I thought about it in those terms; I talked about it in those terms. Every round of chemotherapy to me was like a game in my series. And the reason I did that, I think, was that it gave me a frame with which to visualize what I was going through." &lbt;/i&rbt; Geoff is the founder of Young Adult Cancer Canada (YACC). He is married and has two young girls. He was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia at the age of 22 and had a recurrence at the age of 25. &lbt;a href="www.cancerview.ca &rbt; Geoff's English transcript &lbt;/a&rbt; &lbt;a href="www.cancerview.ca &rbt; Transcription française &lbt;/a&rbt; Geoff's clips can be found in the following themes: &lbt;a href="www.cancerview.ca &rbt; The hard parts &lbt;/a&rbt; &lbt;a href="www.cancerview.ca &rbt; What I learned about myself &lbt;/a&rbt; &lbt;a href="www.cancerview.ca &rbt; Coping&lbt;/a&rbt; &lbt;a href="www.cancerview.ca &rbt; Practical advice&lbt;/a&rbt; Visit &lbt;a href="www.youngadultcancer.ca" &rbt; Young Adult Cancer Canada &lbt;

Keywords: Geoff, The Truth of It, Cancer View Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment