Saturday, November 12, 2011

TTURK- Getting Over You

TTURK- Getting Over You Video Clips. Duration : 3.77 Mins.


A song about a girl leaving a guy who does his best to get over her rather than stay upset over it. All lyrics and audio subject to copyright. Lyrics**** Always knew that eventually we'll see it end Cant make a mends so naturally we given in Ive given up tryna change ure mind i know its time Cant find the love so there really aint no point in tryin No lying that our last talk was really blunt Rough because the both of us have given up We say our goodbyes for the very last time This is what you wanted it was who drew that line So no crying while u standing looking in my eyes Why you making it harder Did you think it would be easy Did you i would be pleased didnt think that you would ever do this to you and me But its done it really happened Still stunned im like a rabbit That is caught in the lights Caught up in deep thought counting sleepless nights Now only one thing left to do Getting over you Getting over you girl Getting over you Getting over you Just getting over Forgetting reminisen bout you girl Tell me what im gonna do girl (Girl you should know that you really were my whole world) So now im on my own you could say im riding solo Cutting ties with everything that was holding on I see them moving on, they all behind me I been moving too never will you ever find me Stuck in my place thinking that i stayed where u left me You left me and im glad you did it was a blessin Memories messing with me as im reminising Confessing to myself what is on my chest and I think its ...

Keywords: tturk, getting, over, you, drake, eminem, dr, dre, kanye, rap music, hip hop, west, away, kanye west, wayne, jay, far, all, Rapping, cent, take, rainbow, hiphop, lupe, Acute lymphoblastic leukemia, want, 50 Cent, chris, brown, voice, you want, rick, feat, know, remix, You (Lloyd song), want you, bridge, don, start, head, somewhere, all want

No comments:

Post a Comment