Monday, August 1, 2011

Justin Bieber Love Story *~Unexpected #72~*

Justin Bieber Love Story *~Unexpected #72~* Tube. Duration : 0.25 Mins.


M arathon:: [8/8] Ronnie's POV;; I fluttered my eyelids at an easy rate, like a butterfly would flutter it's wings; but with a way higher strength. I managed to move my head to the side and welcome the light blinding sun that was beaming through my windows, it's light, black, dusty shadow reflecting swiftly on the floor. I flashed my eyes over at the calendar that was hanging loosely on the wall, November the fourth. Then they visited the ticking, un-still clock that was hanging on the other side of the room. My time and my days were beginning to melt. In fact; they already have begun and I couldn't actually believe it. I moved away the puffy bed covers from my fragile body, stuck out my both legs out of the bed and made my way to the bathroom where I will be seeing the same reflection of an dieing, desperate teenager at the age of six-teen who had Leukemia. She had a life who was filled with a lot of unexpected surprised. Some were un-regreting, some were not. But you can never reverse the time back. I really wish I could. - Ashlynn: ''HE PROPOSED?!!'' She yelped at the top of her lungs, not caring that the whole café bar was giving all the emphasis on her. ''I mean, c'mon', you're jokes are hilarious but this one is just WAY over the top!'' She laughed nervously while she gradually lowered her little body back down on to the leather couch. ''He pro-pos-ed?!'' She starred at me wide eyes as I leaned backwards, preparing to protect myself with anything that comes in my ...

Tags: Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment