Wednesday, August 17, 2011

It's nice to meet you - An Allstar Weekend One-Shot: PART 4

It's nice to meet you - An Allstar Weekend One-Shot: PART 4 Tube. Duration : 0.08 Mins.


It's been a month, Michael ended up having leukemia he's been getting stronger and stronger everyday. The doctors say it'll be a miracle if he beats cancer in under a year. I was shook awake from the small chair in the corner of Michael's room. I fluttered my eyes open only the see Michael and the rest of the guys with huge smiles. "What's going on guys?" I sat up in my chair. "Mike, she asked, answer her." Cameron said. "Babe, it's gone." My jaw dropped. "Already?" my eyes widened. They all nodded their heads. I shot out of the chair and jumped on Michael's bed with him, hopefully I didn't break his just-healed bones. "Really?" I asked. "Yes" and with that he placed his lips on mine. I was so happy I couldn't explain it. "I'm being released tomorrow." He said. I reached for Michael's doorknob, he was home today I couldn't wait to see him. I walked in and saw no one. "Mikey?" I called out. No answer. "Mike?" I called once more. Nothing. I searched around his house, kitchen: no, basement: no, garage: nothing. I walked up the stairs to Michael's room. I knocked "Michael? You in there?" I asked. I heard a murmured sound of coughing and groaning. I turned the knob and when I saw what I saw, tears filled the brim of my eyes. "Hey Dev." He said forcing a smile. "You lied to me." I stood there his leukemia was not gone. He looked at me gesturing me to come to him. "No, Why'd you lie? I would've found out. See?" I said clearly pissed off. "I'm sorry." He told me, with the most ...

Keywords: allstar weekend, fan fiction, one shot

No comments:

Post a Comment