Thursday, August 18, 2011

EJEN11

EJEN11 Video Clips. Duration : 5.38 Mins.


This is for my boyfriend EJ Yeung who died from leukemia at the age of 16 on the 26th of April 2011 . Yea, too young. I made him this video during his battle and was thankful that he was able to see and watch this. The video was blocked due to copyright infringement. I used our favorite song 'Collide' by Howie Day as the background music of the video. I didn't know it was a no no. They said my video had a content type of sound recording and SME owns it. (I dunno what SME is). Sooooo.. as the only solution to get my video seen again. I did the audio swap. I picked an audio track to replace my BG music. It took me so long to pick 'cause the tracks are so outdated and I had no choice. So I hope the new track is fine. :) To EJ: Babe, sorry I had to change the music. I did it just so other people can see this, see us. :) Anyways, I still have the orig copy so no worries. :) I love you!

Keywords: EJEN11

No comments:

Post a Comment