Tuesday, May 3, 2011

RE: IWannaKnowU2

RE: IWannaKnowU2 Video Clips. Duration : 10.03 Mins.


This video is a little chopped up because my editor is at work and I didnt want to wait to put this up. I had gone over the 10 minute time limit so I had to cut some things out and it isnt so good when I have to edit cause I dont know much about it, so LOL DEAL WITH IT! sosoblessed1 (Dee) www.youtube.com GO CHECK HER OUT AND SUBSCRIBE! Make a video reponse and answer these questions for her! Thanks, you all are the best! Questions: 1) What's your fav tv show that you currently watch? 2) What kind of job or career do you have and what do you like most/least about it? 3) Are you related to or have you ever meet anyone famous and what were the circumstances? 4) As you were going through difficult times in 2008, what was the one thought that kept you encouraged? 5) What do you look forward to most in 2009? 6) What's the most interesting fact about you or your life? 7) Since discovering Youtube, what, if any, effect has it had on you (both postive & negative)?

Keywords: sosoblessed1, Dee, questions, shout, out, wackadoodlefreezone, TJ, cancer, leukemia

No comments:

Post a Comment