Sunday, May 15, 2011

Justin Bieber's time with me *Episode 56*

Justin Bieber's time with me *Episode 56* Video Clips. Duration : 0.93 Mins.


Justin: Tiffany do you want you crutches back? Tiffany: I kinda need those... but while your here Justin: Can I sign them? Tiffany: YES PLEASE!!! Justin: I would be glad too You: Hey Tiffany are you a fan of Justin? Tiffany; More than a fan! Justin: DO you want to be in a music video? Tiffany: HOLD ON OKAY! You: What are you doing? Justin: I'm going to make this little girl happy Tiffany: Here is my mommy talk to her Justin: Hello Ms... Karen: Ms. Karen Justin: Hello Ms. Karen, I want your daughter to be in one of my music video's here in the Bahamas Karen: What do you think Tiffany? Tiffany: Well I would have to put on a wig because I have Cancer Justin: Really Tiffany you don't even look like you do Karen: She was diagnosed 3 months ago with Leukemia, Acute Lymphoblastic Justin: Wow, Tiffany you look great how old are you? Tiffany: I'm 8 Justin: Wow you so young Karen: (Whispers in Justin's ear) They only give her about two more months to live Justin: I hope I make her the happiest girl in the world Tiffany: Justin, when is the video going to be? Justin: Tommarow Tiffany: Really! Justin: Yes, do you know what you will be doing? Tiffany: Dancing with you Justin: Yes, and then you will be the one who gets to smile for me when we are dancing Tiffany: REALLY!!! ARE YOU SERIOUSE!! NO JOKE!! Justin: Yes, only if your mom says it is okay Tiffany: Mom! Please! Please! Please!!! I am begging you!! This is my dream! Karen: Sure... but what wig are you going to wear? Justin: Why ...

Keywords: teen television, teen pop, telenovela, new single, photography, television show, bollywood, sports, basketball, football, hindi, soccer, slideshow, young adults

No comments:

Post a Comment