Saturday, May 21, 2011

The First One Chapter 7

The First One Chapter 7 Tube. Duration : 0.50 Mins.


Zach talked in such a rush that it took me a minute to fully comprehend what he had said. When I did I was shocked, pissed, and extremely happy all at the same time. "Zach," I sighed. "I want to say yes but, I can't," I replied with a sorry expression. "Can I at least know why?" "I liked the guy I met at the dance but, when I found out it was you I was kinda disappointed. Your the biggest player in this school, how do I know this isn't one of your tricks?" "What if I can prove to you that the real me is the guy you met at the dance and I'm not the player everyone thinks I am," he says. "Then I'd say yes but, thats only if you can prove it to me," I say. "Okay, thank you!" he says hugging me. He realized what he was doing and pulled away, "I'm so sorry!" he says with wide eyes. "It's fine!" I mumble. I was kinda in a daze because when he touched me it was like electricity went through my body. That was weird. The next couple of weeks Zach was super sweet and was more like the guy I met at the dance. At first I thought it was a charade but, it never once faltered. He was always sweet. I've gotta admit I loved him when he acted like this. So it was after school on Friday and I was doing nothing so I text Zach. Me: Yes (: Him: Yes to what? lol Me: Yes I'll go out with you silly (: Him: Seriously? Me: Yup Him: you sound like Michael Me: who? Him: a friend. Can I come over? Me: sure :) Him: I'll see you in a little while (: I threw my phone down and ran to my closet there's no ...

Tags: Allstar, Weekend, The, First, One, Pray, For, Shanna, Zach, Porter, Cameron, Quiseng, Nathan, Darmondy, Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment