Friday, May 20, 2011

Always Beside You. A Taylena One-Shot [Part 2] 2/2

Always Beside You. A Taylena One-Shot [Part 2] 2/2 Video Clips. Duration : 0.08 Mins.


"Well, his pressure dropped and we noticed something we hadn't in our last blood test. He's on life support right now and the cancer's attacking his liver and when that happens, the situation turns life threatning" I took a deep breath, knowing what he was gonna say next but not wanting to hear it at the same time. "Do you all remember a few months back, when we found about about his cancer? I told you that leukemia was one of the most brutal cancers ever discovered and that you would have to start preparing yourselves for the worse. I only said that because I do not like to lie to my patients. The time has come. You can either take him off life support or wait until he goes on his own terms. Either way, you've got to let go because i assure you if you let him go on his own terms, it won't take long." He left us to take a moment to take it all in. We all sat down again, not saying anything, just thinking. After a while, Taylor's family started talking about the options they had. I decided not to intrude since this was a decision they had to make, it wasn't up to me. I would have to say goodbye either way. "Selena what do you think we should do?" Deb asked me. "You want my opnion?" "Of course, you have a huge part in this. You're his girlfriend after all" Dan said, smiling a bit at me. I sighed and ran a hand through my messy hair. "Well.. People say that if you love someone, you should let them go.. I know i don't want to, but he's lived his life and i think it would be ...

Tags: Always, Beside, You, Taylena, One, Shot, Part, 2/2, fancygirl97xx1

No comments:

Post a Comment