Thursday, April 28, 2011

Save a Mongolian Girl - Urangoogiin hiisen yariltslaga KSL TV Utah

Save a Mongolian Girl - Urangoogiin hiisen yariltslaga KSL TV Utah Tube. Duration : 3.37 Mins.


saveuvugirl.blogspot.com Friends hope website can help save Utah student By Jed Boal SALT LAKE CITY -- A young Mongolian woman is locked in a fight for her life, and she and her friends need to spread the word faster than leukemia cells multiply. She is already grateful for extraordinary generosity from strangers, but she needs more than 0000 or the cancer will kill her. Urangoo Baatarkhuyag arrived in Provo eight years ago to get a good education and to better her life. She recently graduated from Utah Valley University, but less than two months ago she was diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia, a very aggressive cancer. Now her friends and family are racing to save her life. "It's been up and down. It's been really hard," Baatarkhuyag says. She is small in stature, but, she is putting up a big fight against her disease, which threatens to kill her. This summer, just months after she earned her bachelor's in technology management at Utah Valley University, she got very sick and did not get better. "Fever every night, sweating; and I had bruises that wouldn't go away," Baatarkhuyag explains. Blood tests in September revealed the cancer. "She texted me and said: My blood test result came back really bad. They said I might have leukemia. I'm really emotional and cannot talk on the phone,'" Baatarkhuyag's friend Otgo Carter remembers. "I was shaking," Baatarkhuyag says. "I didn't know what to do. I thought I would drive to the hospital, but I couldn't." She was admitted ...

Tags: Save, Girl, Urangoo

No comments:

Post a Comment