Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Racing to Save Lives

Racing to Save Lives Video Clips. Duration : 4.60 Mins.


It is my honor and pleasure to be participating in a third season with Team in Training. In Spring 2006 I participated in my first TNT century ride, America's Most Beautiful Century Ride, in Lake Tahoe Nevada. As 3000 TNT participants proudly wore our colors of Green and Purple, we cycled through cool temperatures and beautiful mountains to the applause of many spectators, survivors and patients still going through treatment. What an awesome feeling knowing that we were a very small part in a larger drive to beat blood cancers of myeloma, leukemia, lymphoma and Hodgkin's disease. I could not stop there, I was hooked! For more information go to pages.teamintraining.org

Tags: cancer, tnt, Racing to Save Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment