Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blindness Part 2

Blindness Part 2 Video Clips. Duration : 0.18 Mins.


Part 2 ------------------------- Mileys POV I heard the last bell ring, and promptly left the classroom, and grabbed my bag. As I was leaving the school, I walked by the populars. They laughed at me, Nick and Nicole probably recounted to them what happened this morning. Well screw them. I tripped, big whoop. Its not like the prank of the century or something. Honestly, I dont get whats funny at all. I walked the 3 blocks to Jefferson Clinic; the local hospital. I walked in and smiled at the Andrew. He was the receptionist. He glanced up and waved me through. He could be funny, but usually is just super stressed. He says that hes 27 but I think hes at least 35. Maybe its just the stress? Who knows. I walked inside the elevator and pressed 4. There was no one else inside so I got upstairs pretty fast. I walked down the corridor and reached the main desk for the floor and looked at Jennifer. She pretended like she was writing something down, but it wasnt that hard to tell that she wasnt. She pretty much hated my guts. I think its because my dad is the head surgeon and she cant say anything to me or else she could get fired. Its not like I would tell anyone, but whatever. I cleared my throat and she glanced up and faked a smile. Story of my life. Miley- Where is my dad? Jennifer- Hes in the middle of a surgery, he wont be out for a while. Miley- Ok, thanks. I turned around and walked back towards the elevator until I reached a door labeled Dr. Cyrus I turned the handle and ...

Tags: nick, joe, kevin, jonas, miley, cyrus, nicole, anderson, billy, ray, love, movie, series, blind, hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment