Sunday, June 17, 2012

Niggas In Paris (REMIX) - Bao Le

Niggas In Paris (REMIX) - Bao Le Video Clips. Duration : 2.55 Mins.


DOWNLOAD THIS SONG!!! www.hulkshare.com Follow: twitter.com Like: facebook.com Subscribe: youtube.com Never been to Paris but I'm very familiar with California so let me take you over to my side for a moment & show you how we ball. My remix version of Niggas In Paris. Shout outs to Henlie Santos for directing & shooting such an amazing video. DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE! I prefer you download the mp3 & bump it in HIGH VOLUME inside the car for full eargasmic pleasure experience. THAT SH*T CRAY! Lyrics: What's coolin' my nigga, what's an Uzi my trigga that's what I use to shoot you niggas right thru to you quicker murderous mind state my rhyme is sicker mother father brother sister, I am ODD with the FUTURE tell Leukemia I am iller, ball (bald) so hard I'm Britney Spears haters coming out my ears, I don't hear ya, I don't see ya cause I eat ya like a pizza, I see nobody in my building I'm the highest I'm a ceiling, fuck you hard with zero feeling I'm too dope call the dealer, "F" them like the "F" in Fila's my raps sharp I will peel ya like chinchilla then I wear you under my shoe every step is above you, poo! you is just a piece of shit, I'm too explicit? ...well EAT A DICK! what the fuck is going on I stay buzzing like a phone I've been gone for like how long? As long as my dong that is fucking hella long, after I get on nigga's beats what the fuck is an original song? NOTHING, I spit real so they feel I see a mill in my view, then I take it like I will don't book me for ...

Tags: Bao Le, Niggas In Cali, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Watch The Throne, Niggas In Paris, Remix

No comments:

Post a Comment