Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cure for HIV AIDS - Gary Davis Goat Serum (Part 2 of 2) END

Cure for HIV AIDS - Gary Davis Goat Serum (Part 2 of 2) END Video Clips. Duration : 7.70 Mins.


youtu.be NOTE: (Immunotherapy Research) Dr. Cassian Yee, Drs. Zihai Li and Bei Liu,, Zheng Cui, Ph.D, William Coley, Victor Ambros, Gary Ruvkun, and David Baulcombe youtu.be youtu.be The Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center is a world renowned research facility. The doctors and scientists at the Center have help shepherd in life saving changes to patients with leukemia, different types of cancers and HIV/AIDS. One of their latest discoveries here to treat cancer, doesn't come from outside drugs, but rather, from within the patient. Immunotherapy is the process of boosting the body's own immune system to fight deadly disease. Seattle Channel's Roxeanne Vainuku has more on how Dr. Cassian Yee is helping to lead the way in this field of study. www.seattlechannel.org youtu.be youtu.be Research @ www.youtube.com youtu.be UConn Health Center researchers have uncovered a way to potentially use human stem cells as a kind of vaccine against colon cancer. This discovery, led by experts in immunology, Drs. Zihai Li and Bei Liu, builds upon a century old theory that immunizing with embryonic materials may generate an anti-tumor response by "fooling" the immune system into believing that cancer cells are present. The finding potentially opens up a new paradigm for cancer vaccine research. youtu.be youtu.be youtu.be youtu.be youtu.be youtu.be "By using a probe to shine a light on the tumour, the antibodies at the right place in the body can be brought to life. Any antibodies in the ...

Tags: CURING, HIV, AIDS, CURE, FOR, VIRUS

3 comments:

  1. To whom it may concern please try and go through this, it mean know harm or disappointment am NIKKI PETERSON i got married to my husband three years ago, we gave birth to our first child last year April where i discover am affected with this deadly virus HIV/AIDS. ever since i don't know how to break the news to my husband i don't want a broken home my husband loves and cherish our union together, when i left to work 29/01/2018 i got a call from my husband crying and asking me why i kept such secret from him i could not hold myself i have to stay away from home for sometime but with the love my husband has for me he was begging me to come back home knowing fully that i have affected him with the virus. when i came home with the tears in my eyes i knee down and ask for his forgiveness, we started a new life again with daily drugs, on 13/06/2018 i came across words about this doctor TAIYE who can cure HIV when i read about him i was touched with the story, i have to confirm from the writer JULIANA UKAMI through the following mail juliana.ukami@gmail.com she encourage me and my husband to continue and contact the doctor although she said a road to success is very narrow provided any distraction we go through that we should not give up. i kept her words in my heart and contact doctor TAIYE at dr.taiye@gmail.com he responded very fine and encourage us to put trust and hope in him as we go through the process. we started the process 16/06/2018 we got the cure here in Mexico we follow the instruction attach with the cure that when menstruating you should not use the cure or make love along those days that you will take the cure. we keep those instructions because we are tire taking drugs every day killing the lungs and kidney slowing the last day (fourth day) i could not wait for my husband to come from work to go to the hospital together i break into the hospital, straight to my doctors office when he was through with the test he ask me a question 'HOW COME ' behold i was confirm HIV NEGATIVE i could not keep the news first i contacted the doctor as instructed. he said he don't doubt his cure that we should keep celebrating that i should not fail to tell the world on how i got my cure please if you are affected, that not the end of life there is still hope with doctor taiye, if you keep doubting you can get it am talking from experience your life is more important than money. my husband and i are commenting this together we are now happy and happy forever we shall be. remember don't let story's or your past take you away from your future and happiness. DOCTOR TAIYE CAN CURE YOU THAT IS READING THIS MESSAGE, DON'T DOUBT YES YOU.
    contact him at dr.taiye@gmail.com or contact me via mail nikkipetersoncute@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate DR AKHIGBE,my name is LAURIE HUGHES . I will never stop testifying DR AKHIGBE , Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HIV virus again. DR AKHIGBE did it for me I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HIV) for the past 2 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I saw a testimony on how DR AKHIGBE helped someone in curing his HIV disease in internet quickly I copied his email which is drrealakhigbe@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days, after using the herbal cure and i did, behold I was free from the deadly disease,till now no HIV in me again he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now,all the testimony of DR AKHIGBE is true please BROTHER and SISTER, MOTHER and FATHER he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or you can whatsApp his mobile number on +2348142454860 He can also cure these diseases like HIVand AIDS,DIABETICES,CANCER, HEPATITIS B ABC,FLU,CANCER,GONORRHEA,LASSA FEVER,GONORRHEA,MENOPAUSE DISEASE, DISEASE SKIN , LOW COUNT SPERM .ETC .piease email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com...or whatAPPhim ..+2348142454860 he is a real good and honest man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They say HIV/AIDS has no cure but I stand to prove them wrong!!! My name is Leo from Republic of Congo. I have lived with HIV for so many years taking anti-retroviral drugs to subside the virus, to a point I was short of money buying the drugs. But not long ago I read about Iyabiye’s medication online, I decided to try him to see if what I read was true and behold it was all true. He administered his medication to me and after using it I became cured, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative meaning I am HIV free, no more worries and no more spending unnecessarily again. Contact him if you are interested:
    yabiyehealinghome@gmail.com or Call/Whatsapp: +2348072229413

    ReplyDelete