Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Long Hair means you are poor? So Slash Guns N Roses is poor???

Long Hair means you are poor? So Slash Guns N Roses is poor??? Video Clips. Duration : 9.83 Mins.


www.cancer.org The Cancer Society of America I was not lazy to take the time to type such nonsense so you do not look like a moron right?. Us bums in society who have long hair, who have jobs, who give their hair for wigs for cancer patients, people who make millions in the music industry are poor and play no role in society? Wrong. So you tell me that Brian Johnson of AC/DC is a poor MoFo cause the way he dresses? Slash from Guns N Roses is a street Bum? People who have regular jobs who give their hair to cancer patients are poor and have no role in life? I was a cue ball for well over 12 years so I have a right to grow my hair out. Having long hair is hard to manage so when you think us "BUMS" in society do not do sh*t for other people think again. I knew a guy with leukemia I worked with a long time ago who grew his hair out cause he liked having long hair and gave some of his hair to cancer patients who wanted wigs. So tell me again what you think of people with long hair. I want to see the comments come in.

Tags: hair, rich, poor, Cancer, Society, of, America, Slash, Guns, Roses, AC/DC, Metallica, George, Carlin, Atheists, Christians, Jesus, Christ, had, Long, mine, sweet, Slash (album), Slash (musician), Guns N' Roses, rose, jungle, welcome, velvet, november, rain, cover, Album cover, live, BBC Radio 5 Live, You, Tube, morons, U2, Busy, people, working, at, Wal, Mart, who, hate, their, job, Cover version, Mr, Ma, Delirious

No comments:

Post a Comment