Saturday, December 24, 2011

Ashley Testifies how Jesus healed her guest speaker Joan Gieson PT 1

Ashley Testifies how Jesus healed her guest speaker Joan Gieson PT 1 Video Clips. Duration : 10.13 Mins.


All glory belongs to God for the awesome miracle that he has given to Ashley. Completely healed of 2 types of Leukemia while in Riley hospital in Indianapolis,In. She is alive and now testifying in Owensboro,Ky at the River Tree Church with Joan Gieson to the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ for the miracle he has done! What Jesus did for Ashley he will do for you if you just believe and trust him he's not a respecter or persons he desires to heal everyone who calls upon his blessed name. The greatest miracle of all is salvation receive the gift of eternal life today call upon his name and believe in your heart that Jesus is the Son of God that he came and died upon the cross for our sins and that God has raised him up from the dead & that he now sits at the right hand of his Father alive and well! Then you shall be saved! Say Jesus forgive me for I am a sinner I believe that you came and died on the cross for me and saved me from my sins I believe that you was raised from the dead on the third day and are now alive in Heaven sitting at the right hand of your Father please forgive me of my sins & come inside of my heart now wash me clean with your precious blood I make you the Lord of my life Amen!

Tags: brandonashley, 20101

No comments:

Post a Comment