Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Weekly Blog Number 51

Weekly Blog Number 51 Tube. Duration : 9.50 Mins.


Dave gives a blog that is jam-packed full of prayer requests (myspace.com/dsd619) Prayer list from Matt Howich Thank you so much for partnering with us in prayer. We truly appreciate you and you can make a difference! Please lift up the following individuals in their time of need: From Crystal Request: My son-in-law just lost his job. His wife has MS and they have no idea how they will pay for her medicine, the house payment, car payment and all the other bills they have. From Elizabeth Request: For our New Pastor at Center Hill Baptist Church, Oakhurst. Bro. His 3 year old daughter was admitted to Texas Children's Hospital with a diagnosis of Blood Disorder Leukemia. From Sharon Request: Please for the family and friends of the Kewanee guardsman who was killed by a roadside bomb in Afghanistan. From Lisa Request: My sister would have been in remission from Ovarian Cancer this month. But, she was recently diagnosed with a reoccurrence. The cancer has spread to her lungs. From Mike Request: I'm trying to get a new job because I've had trouble supporting my family on what I make and want to be able to give them more. From Marc Request: For a man who will be having surgery on cancerous tumors on his pancreas. They may have to remove his pancreas. Please pray for his wife and children as well. From Laura Request: 50% of our employees are losing their jobs April 1st because of a buyout. I have the comfort of knowing the LORD will provide for me, but I would like prayer for ...

Tags: blog

No comments:

Post a Comment