Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Shining Star Nelena One-Shot

Shining Star Nelena One-Shot Tube. Duration : 0.08 Mins.


(Selena's POV) I was sitting on Nick's lap looking at the stars. Almost everyday we go to my backyard and lay down and watch the stars and try to spot one that shines the most. I always won. But I was guessing that he was only giving me a chance. Except for this night.. "I found it" Nick said as he pointed to the star "Aww man you win" I playfully pouted he chuckles and pecked my lips I smiled at him. We laid there for about an hour just looking at the stars and talking once in a while. He looked at me and spoke "Sel I have to tell you something" "What is it?"I looked at him concerned "I uh..Sel whenever you look at a star and find the one thats shining the most you'll know i'm watching you" He said whiles stroking my hair "What do you mean?"I looked at him puzzled "Just remember what I told you okay don't forget it" He reminded me and I laid there confused but I nodded, He got up "I have to get home it's getting really late" I nodded and got up "Okay i'll see you tomorrow" I looked at him as he hesitated but nodded "Bye Sel"He kissed my cheek and walked off and I was still confused. I went upstairs and called Demi we began to chat and i began to be suspicious it seemed like she knew what Nick was talking about but she was hiding it but she didn't tell me a thing. -- (Nick's POV) I can't believe I didn't tell her that I had leukemia I hope I see her tmrw if I can... -- (Selena's POV) The next morning and went out of bed, got ready and went over to Nick's house I knocks on ...

Tags: nelena

No comments:

Post a Comment