Thursday, July 28, 2011

Two Worlds Collide [1x01]

Two Worlds Collide [1x01] Tube. Duration : 0.52 Mins.


Before you slap my silly and be like, Dude what about Jealousy, KWTR, and PMA?!!?!?! I cant do those, because I dont want to make them anymore. I wanna make this This sucks. Oh well, wanted to write another desc. Box story. This IS Nelena! But has odd couples. Like Joe/Aj or something. But I can guarantee that its NOT those two! I absolutely hate Ajoe. But I wanted something OTHER than Demi to be with him. And it has Cody/Emily in it too! :] ♥--------------------------------------------------------------------------♥ Nicks POV I hate my life. My dad passed away a few years ago, everyones always calling me names, and I only have two friends that leave me out of everything because theyre in love. Selenas POV I hate my life. Im going to a new school, having no friends. I have a foster family, and I have leukemia.(an: This is a sad story) Emilys POV I kind of feel sorry for Nick. Because Cody and I are always too caught up in each other, we havent even talked to Nick properly in like 3 weeks. Codys POV Wonder if Nick will forgive me. Ive been treating him like crap. No ones POV Selena: *walking through the halls and bumps into someone* Nick:*falls over* Selena: Oh! Im sorry I should have watched where I went. Nick: Its okay, Im usually invisible Selena: Im Selena, you? Nick: Nick. Selena: Nice to meet you. E/C:NICK! Nick:*rolls his eyes* Emily: Im so sorry! Please forgive us? Selena:*stands there like shes invisible* Nick: No*leaves with Selena* C/E:*confused* -at lunch ...

Tags: Nelena, Cemily, Joley, Kashley, Mitchemi

No comments:

Post a Comment