Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Little Bit Longer - A JB Love Story [Ch. 8, Pt. 2]

A Little Bit Longer - A JB Love Story [Ch. 8, Pt. 2] Tube. Duration : 3.40 Mins.


Hey, lovlies. How's it going? 100 subbers=marathon :) comment.rate.sub.fave.add.rate.SHARE. GET MY STORIES OUT THERE, PLEASE :) -Kevin's POV- Caroline: Okay, well...I left the tour for a reason. It wasn't about my family or anything, it was about me. What is going on here? I'm still not catching on. A tear slowly rolled down her cheek. Jay put an arm around one side. Caroline: I was feeling sick, and I wasn't sure why. So I decided to just go back home. I wasn't feeling myself. I went to the hospital the next day. And come to find out...I have leukemia. What the...no. Jay instantly pulled her into a hug and I wrapped my arms around both of them. Oh my God. Caroline: Guys, you have to promise me that you won't tell Nick. I want to tell him when I'm ready. Jay and I both nodded silently. Jay: Jesus, Care. I'm...I'm so sorry. But why? How? Caroline: I don't know. I don't. But my treatment starts when I get back. Nick will be gone, and this will be easier. Me: But you will tell him, right? Caroline, he has to know. Caroline: I know he does. I know. I just...I need to wait a little longer, okay? I need to go to bed now; I'm tired. Just remember that I don't need any extra help. I can eat what I want. I can do anything a healthy person can. Just...please treat me normal. That's all I ask. I'll be fine. The chances of me living are really good. Jay: Of course we will, Sweetie. We'll do that for you. She climbed into her bunk and closed the curtain. Jay gave me a look and ...

Keywords: little, bit, longer, jb, jonas, brothers, joe, kevin, nick, love, story, ohmyjonas5000

No comments:

Post a Comment