Thursday, January 5, 2012

Your Sister-Meghan Foy

Your Sister-Meghan Foy Tube. Duration : 3.52 Mins.


Hey guys! So here it is, one of my first original songs! This song was written for my big sister Kelly who I love so much. It has an especially special meaning to me because when she was 11 she was diagnosed with leukemia and needed a bonemarrow transplant and I was her donor. Needless to say, we have a really special relationship and this song was to show her that she means the world to me. (: Hope you enjoy it along with the pictures of me and her! Let me know what you think! Also, keep a look out for this on iTunes! Don't forget to check out my website! meghanfoy.com Twitter twitter.com Facebook: www.facebook.com LYRICS You patched up my first broken heart when my fifth grade world was torn apart And that mean girl who terrified my days changed her tune when you dissed her in the hallway you made me snow angels and daisy crowns you picked me up when I fell down Round and round we dance together following your steps forever You're in my blood, I'm in yours whatever life has in store there's no one I want to be more than your sister You taught me to climb every tree, how to walk by the big dog down the street And you let me tag along with your friends when I woke scared you let me sleep in your bed you could have been jealous when I came along instead you rocked me and sang me songs Round and round we dance together following your steps forever You're in my blood, I'm in yours whatever life has in store there's no one I want to be more than your sister We don't get to ...

Tags: Your, Sister, Meghan, Foy, music, singing, dancechick, 1007

No comments:

Post a Comment