Friday, January 13, 2012

I Hate My Niley Arranged Marriage 1x2

I Hate My Niley Arranged Marriage 1x2 Video Clips. Duration : 0.97 Mins.


Sorry the last one so short. But enjoy the story!! :D NM-nick's mom ND-nick's dad MM-miley's mom MD-miley's dad ----------------------------------- Miley-*sits down* can someone plz tell me whats going on here MD-*looks at Miley* Miley I have Leukemia.... Miley-*tries to hold back the tears* MD-i have all the symptoms I actually researched this and i learned alot yay lol okay back to the story nowEasy bleeding, Loss of appetite,Fever Miley-But how...how could this happen? MM-miley can we please talk about this later Miley-okay so why is nick where? Nick-boy you ask a lot of question MM- well with your dad not working anymore and me not really making that much we cant support this family Miley-momy what do you mean by "support" MM-the bills, food,clothes,gas,you,your dad's hospital bills Miley_*looks down* Nick: *wants to make miley feel better but knows that he cant do anything to help* MM-so this is why nick is here Miley-so is he gonna give us some money or something NM-kinnda ND-miley you and nick are getting married Miley-No! There is no why is hell that am marrying that jerk!! MM-MILEY RAY!! Miley-nick why arent you upset about this Nick-because i was told that if i dont then i cant play football and that and credit cards were gonna be cut up *Thinking: and because I love you* Miley: *sits down slowly and looks at her dad* I love you daddy MD-*looks at her and smiles* I love you too Miley: *takes a deep breath* and thats why am happy to do this for you*fakes smiles ...

Keywords: Hate, My, Niley, Arranged, Marriage, 2x1, sinclairgirl, 27

No comments:

Post a Comment