Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Sister's Keeper Movie Trailer

My Sister's Keeper Movie Trailer Tube. Duration : 3.32 Mins.


Cameron Diaz and Abigail Breslin team up to bring you My Sister's Keeper, a moving and powerful story about love and betrayal. Based on the best selling novel, Breslin plays Anna, a girl who's taken a lot of pain for her sister, suffering from leukemia. When Anna discovers that she was conceived as basically a walking organ bank for her sister, she starts to question her place in life. So much so that she's looking to emancipate herself from her family, a decision that could rip her family apart...and kill her sister. Check out the trailer. Moving or melodramatic? Poignant or pedantic? Should this be in the theaters or should it be a movie of the week on Lifetime? Hit our comments section and let us know. Thanks for watching! My Sister's Keeper trailer courtesy of New Line Cinema. My Sister's Keeper hits theaters June 26th, 2009.

Tags: My Sister's Keeper, My Sister's Keeper 2009, My Sister's Keeper Movie, Cameron Diaz, Alec Baldwin, Abigail Breslin

No comments:

Post a Comment