Sunday, October 23, 2011

Grass Roots Organica owner and Medical Marijuana patient, Amber - pt1

Grass Roots Organica owner and Medical Marijuana patient, Amber - pt1 Video Clips. Duration : 4.13 Mins.


Amber, owner of Colorado's Grass Roots Organica, a medical marijuana center in Denver Colorado, discusses her life with Endometriosis, IBS and medical marijuana. Transcript to Follow: I am Amber Cook, I own Grass Roots Organica and I am also a medical cardholder (Colorado medical marijuana patient), and the reason I have my card is because, well one I have endometriosis I had that after the birth of my first son. I have had two surgeries, and the doctor basically said, "deal with the pain, you have to come back for surgeries, or get a full hysterectomy. Still being at the young age I am of 30, I do not want to have a hysterectomy, so I get really bad pains monthly, more so than your normal cramping. Feels like little elves are inside my ovaries with knives and so I have found that typically Indica's are strong in cannabinoids, work very well for myself. I have also had been diagnosed with Irritable Bowel Syndrome and an ulcer. It helps with the Irritable Bowel Syndrome; they put me on several types of medicines. The medicines out there for irritable bowel are not very good I don't think, they kind of made it worse, they made my stomach cramp up very tight, along with other altercations from taking the medicine. I decided to go off those medicines and kind of medicinally treat myself with cannabis, as you know I had been a recreational user before, and I just knew that it actually helped me. Helped me with my appetite, it helped me keep food down. So when it became legal ...

Keywords: Medical Marijuana, Marijuana, medical cannabis, diabetes, diabetic, fruits and vegetables, healthy, health, lifestyle, exercise, gym, the human solution, joe grumbine, medical marijuana 411, medicalmarijuana411.com, www.medicalmarijuana411.com

No comments:

Post a Comment