Friday, June 17, 2011

the sky gained a star.

the sky gained a star. Video Clips. Duration : 1.80 Mins.


today, it's my birthday. today, a boy is spending his first day in Heaven. and today, yeasterday and tommorow, that boy was such a warrior. Afonso was a boy who lived in Macau, Asia but both moth and dad were portuguese. He loved karts because his daddy is a famous kart pilot. Afonso was diagnosticed with leukemia on november 2OO9 and he was transfered to Portugal, to my little hometown called Senhora da Hora. I use to live there, and my school is there too such as my church and scouts. I've seen Afonso a couple of times and he was such a sweetheart & no matter what - always had a smile to share with everyone else. In the desperate search for a bone marrow matching donnor, a miracle happened. Afonso found that one special person who would save his life (we though). The country knew his story for a long time and we were all so happy this had a "happy ending". May 2O1O, little 6 year-old afonso started his bone marrow transplant. Something went terribly wrong. He was a step away from being cured but in that instant, the world shacked. Afonso had severe complications during his healing process and started chemo again. NOVEMBER 3RD 2010, I get an e-mail saying Afonso needs prayers, the whole country prays for him that moorning, when we had though he was perfectly healthy and safe at home. Afonso died aroud lunch time, Portuguese hour one day before my birthday and just one day after my bestfriend's birthday who pasted away due to leukemia in 2OO6. WE NEVER WILL FORGET YOU I ...

Tags: afonso, couto

No comments:

Post a Comment