Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Saving You | A Nelena One Shot | Part 1

Saving You | A Nelena One Shot | Part 1 Tube. Duration : 0.63 Mins.


Not a part of the one shot mini series (: --------------------- "Uh!" I blurted out as books smashed to the grounds, and papers flew around in the air. I bended down to collect my things, I didn't even want to look up to see who it was. Whoever it was had probably already walked away, and ignored me just like everybody else did. I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, and then suddenly out of nowhere a hand appeared, and picked up my English book for me. I looked up and stared into a pair of chocolate colored eyes. "I'm sorry, Selena," he said, and I blushed into a deep shade of pink. I straightened up, and he got up too. He handed me my book, and a few of my papers. "You know my name?" I asked in shock. He never looked at me, let alone talk to me. I had been alone for a while - almost a year actually. My best friend Scott died from leukemia, it used to be him and me against the world, he didn't deserve to pass away. He was a good person, to everybody, he never harmed anyone, and he wouldn't even think about hurting someone. Not even a mouse. "Of course, we worked a physics project together in ninth grade. First time I got a better grade than a C. I owe you." "You worked half the project, you deserved that A." "Maybe, but I wouldn't have understood it if you hadn't explained the whole thing to me. What's your next class?" He asked with a smile making me blush. "Human studies, extra class for extra credits." "Really? I was forced to take that class because I don't have ...

Tags: selena gomez, nick jonas, nelena, ghost of you, a year without rain, kiss & tell, selena gomez & the scene, wizards of waverly place, JONAS, JONAS LA, Camp rock 2: the final jam, camp rock, lines vines and trying times, a little bit longer, who i am, joe jonas, kevin jonas, jonas brothers, frankie jonas, one, shot

No comments:

Post a Comment