Friday, April 6, 2012

The Pregnancy Path S1 Ep.17 [Were Over!]

The Pregnancy Path S1 Ep.17 [Were Over!] Video Clips. Duration : 4.53 Mins.


so it's about time i upload right? a few reasons why i havent uploaded : !-my 6 month old cousin got diagnosed with leukemia so my family's going through a hard time,but she's going to be okay. 2-this 1st strike of mine has scared me to upload so thats why only the intro has music. oh yeah! new intro! how you like it?! i like it.just sorry for the quality my computer messed it up..ugh.so comment away. only 1 question: what do you think Zack will say to Cody? comment away. 5+.. this episode is dedicated to : mscocokoko for begging me to upload.. hope you like this episode

Keywords: The, Pregnancy, Path, S1, Ep, 17, Were, Over!

No comments:

Post a Comment