Friday, February 24, 2012

The Sims 2 in... *Cancer*

The Sims 2 in... *Cancer* Tube. Duration : 4.60 Mins.


~Please Read~ Well, I decided to make a Sims 2 video about cancer this really made me upset for making this but I wanted to make a difference, by showing you what people are going through every single day! (no matter what struggle) This video is about a little girl who just is in love with her mom. Then when she went to school her mother suddenly became ill with leukemia. Her daughter knew something was up so she called 911. So the doctor spoke privately with the mother. Her mother knew what was coming. So time went by and her hair started falling out and she looked everyday sicker so, her daughter came for a visit which she wasn't expecting her mom having no hair. So she pretty much broken up in tears. Then her daughter had to leave so her mother would have surgery. But the surgery failed and her mother passed away. Then when her daughter came in to give her a gift she was not in her bed... and that is when she knew.... her mother was.....gone. I want to thank EVERYONE who enjoyed this video this is probably my best creation ever! more than 1000 veiws is a HUGE thing for me so please subscribe if you can I will be SO happy if u do! Have a AMAZING DAY!

Keywords: The, sims, sad, story, cancer, horrible, loss, uhlexisx03

No comments:

Post a Comment